Product Reivew: Viva Paper Towels

Believe it or not the best thing to use if you have a runny nose is Viva paper towels. I know, I know. But they are soft and strong. You could get the ones that are divided in threes but I just tear each of the regular sheets in half. I had a cold for two weeks that was mostly a head cold. I only used these paper towels and I never got a red or sore nose, and I normally get sore around my mouth and lip too. Nothing, zip, nada. It is really the best and far superior to those other tissues. And not too expensive because you only use half.

By Heather from Whitman, MA

Viva Paper Towels Review

I did an experiment tonight, February 20,2008. and I got that Viva was more absorbent than Bounty. (02/20/2008)

By Winitra

Viva Paper Towels Review

Viva paper towels "used" to be great for your nose. They were the softest ever. However they changed the formula and made them rough and scratchy on one side and not as soft on the other. What were they thinking? The towels were unique and they messed them up trying to halfway be like the others. They claim to be soft on the advertising on the package but when you open them you get a surprise. I am very disappointed. (05/12/2008)

By 5757

Viva Paper Towels Review

My husband and I are finding Viva is NOT what it was. When you dry your hands on them, the paper towel frays all over your hand. It never did that before. We ALWAYS used Viva for the durability and softness and now we are finding a change and are not happy with them. What happened? (08/17/2008)

By Patty

Viva Paper Towels Review

I have a perpetual runny nose and always had a soft Viva in my pocket. I have bought only Viva towels for nearly a decade as they were a truly superior product for all uses. Unfortunately they drastically lowered the quality sometime in the past year. It happened around the same time that they introduced the longer rolls (at a higher price). I assume they thinned and hardened the towels so the longer rolls would fit a standard dispenser. Viva towels aren't nearly the high quality they once were.

By slipe

Product Reivew: Viva Paper Towels
paper towel being pulled off cute flower holder
Uses for Paper Towels
Paper Towels
Fixing a Toilet Clogged By Paper Towels
Stack of Colored Towels
Saving Money on Towels
Stack of colorful towels.
Making Bath Towels More Absorbent