Product Review: Folex

I have found a great product at Wal-Mart it is called Folex, it gets out stains, grease, marker, pet and more. It is a great product, but most people have never heard of it. I found it when I was looking for stain remover got it and have used it ever since.

By Sheri from Stockton, CA

Answers:

Product Review: Folex

Is it in the cleaning department? Please write in and let people know. This sounds wonderful. My husband is "hooked" on Awesome from the dollar store and he uses it full strength and the smell is terrible and it makes him cough. I use baking soda or vinegar in a spray bottle. I also use Dawn dishwashing liquid in the washer., as it removes grease and it is wonderful and cheaper than laundry soap. (07/21/2008)

By Pam

Product Review: Folex

OMG I love it. It really does work. It got a old rust stain out of my carpet! I will not buy any other carpet stain remover! It says on the bottle over 35 years of success but I never had heard of it before either and don't know anyone who uses it!

I highly recommend it! (07/21/2008)

By craftymommyof2

Product Review: Folex

Isn't "folex" folic acid tablets? (07/21/2008)

By guddi

Product Review: Folex

I did an online search for Folex and found out that it is a carpet cleaner. (07/22/2008)

By Sharon

Product Review: Folex

I couldn't find it at Wal-Mart, but Lowe's by me has it. It's an awesome product. You literally just watch the stain disappear. I wonder what's in it? (08/06/2008)

By

Product Review: Folex

The Wal Marts in our area have quit stocking Folex and now only one grocery store has it. That's crazy. We've been using Folex for almost 20 years for everything. It freaks me out when I don't have it for laundry stains. It's saved so many articles of clothing over the years. You can get a copy of the MSDS at www.folex.net that shows how unbelievably non-harmful it is. We use it on walls, countertops, floors, carpet...I've even used it on wood furniture, but carefully. I think it's one of the best products on the market and can't believe it's not more well known by now. (09/14/2008)

By Hunter

Product Review: Folex

I just purchased this at my local Menards Store. It seems to do a great job, on my carpets. I have 2 dogs, one seems to pee on just one of the carpets. It will have a pee stain, and I spray it pretty liberally, and it does disappear. So I like it so far. I just hope that the stain doesn't reappear after some time elapses. I had never heard of it either, till I saw it on a different site on cleaners for carpets. (10/10/2008)

By mnsunhere

Product Review: Folex
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Laundry Drying Outside
Reviews of Wind Fresh Laundry Detergent
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎄