Product Review: Zenni Eyeglasses

Has anyone used Zenni Optical for buying glasses?

Arnie from Iowa

Answers:

Product Review: Zenni Eyeglasses

I have gotten ~8 pairs of glasses from Zenni, and all but 1 were excellent. That one pair had a strange smudge that could not be removed, it cost me 8 bucks, so I tossed it. To get your frames adjusted for your head, take them to LensCrafters. They will tweak them for you for free. I hate to take advantage of them, because their service is so good, and their people so friendly and knowledgeable, but their prices are too high for me. Zenni's Prescription Sunglasses are very nice, the first time a pair of prescription glasses has been dark enough for my tastes. The frames have all been good quality, and have outlasted my prescriptions. For me, I'll get 2 or 3 different glasses for the same prescrip, and just switch to a new one if the first gets scratched. For the price they charge, it just doesn't make any sense to not buy from them. I change my prescription about every two years, from a store that means 100+ dollars every time for ONE pair of glasses and I have to worry all the time that I'll scratch or break them and have to pay another 100+. BUT with zenni I can pay 25 dollars every time for three pairs, and not have the stress. just go for it and try them. (03/12/2009)

By MrMoonshineMan

Product Review: Zenni Eyeglasses

Hi! My husband and I have been using Zenni Opitical since they began. We love them! You can count on them every time.
Linda (05/06/2009)

By av8rs3

Product Review: Zenni Eyeglasses

I've been shopping with Zenni for three years. My glasses cost slightly more at around $35.00 because I have to add 9.99 due to my extremely strong prescription.

The frames have no brand name which is what keeps cost down there. I have had particularly good results with the chunky frames. Mine are very durable and fashionable too. I have no complaints at all and I have recommended the place to everyone I come into contact with. They really can't be beat. My current frames are pictured. (05/06/2009)

By Ellavemia

Product Review: Zenni Eyeglasses

I love Zenni Optical! My only complaint is that they do not offer prism correction so if that's something that you require, you may want to try optical4less.com I have used them for my glasses because of the prism thing. No complaints there either. My husband was able to get a pair of glasses from zenni for his incredibly high prescription for just over $40. He would have had to pay over $300 for the cheapest pair available with his prescription at a retail place. He says that he's able to see better out of his zenni glasses than his high-priced contact lenses! I highly recommend both Zenni Optical and optical4less.com (01/31/2010)

By CuckooNest

eyeglasses
Zenni Optical Reviews
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Prescription Eyeglasses Sitting on Eye Chart
Saving Money on Prescription Eyeglasses
Reusing An Eyeglasses Case, Empty Eyeglass Case
Reusing An Eyeglasses Case
Cleaning eyeglasses with a cloth.
Cleaning Eyeglasses
🎉
🎄