Project to Make a House Out of Waste Materials

I have to make a house made of waste materials and it must be in tomorrow. What materials should I use and how do I use the materials?

By tshiamo

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

This is a link to a site that has instructions for making a log house using a cardboard box, lots of twigs, some pebbles and other household items: http://www.ench  lling/twighouse/

In my last post, I sent you a link for making a log house. If you don't live in an area where you have garden waste, like twigs, you can also use rolled up newspaper for the logs or rolled up pages from a magazine. look around your home and use your imagination. There are any number of waste materials you can use for the logs, roof and chimney.

EducationJuly 30, 2011
House fly on a white surface.
Getting Rid of Flies at a Restaurant
Disposing of Dog Waste
Disposing of Dog Waste
A red gas can.
Disposing of Household Hazardous Waste
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material, A box filled with packing peanuts.
Environmentally Friendly Packaging Material
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:26:06 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.