Puppy With Diarrhea

Puppy With Diarrhea

I have 2 mixed breed puppies; they are 3 months old. One has diarrhea and the other doesn't. They do not have worms and they are playful. They both eat and drink just fine. Is there anything I can give the puppy to stop the diarrhea? I have tried rice, but it does not work.

By Jennifer from PA

Answers:

Puppy With Diarrhea

Make sure he eats puppy food and deworm him. I bet he will be good as new in no time. (10/19/2009)

By marzanna

Puppy With Diarrhea

Take him to the doctor. It can be very dangerous when little animals get diarrhea. (10/20/2009)

By michawnpita

Puppy With Diarrhea

Both puppies should be seen by a vet, especially the one with diarrhea. (10/20/2009)

By Maryeileen

Puppy With Diarrhea

I go and get a bottle of Kaopectate (feedstore) and it works great, it is cheap and has no side effects. He might be allergic to rice, too. I have a dog that is and she gets it if I give her some. If everything else fails, use Imodium ID. It works! (10/20/2009)

By Margithelga

Puppy With Diarrhea

The vet told me once that Pepto Bismol is safe for dogs. Just be careful if you give them too much, it will constipate them. I give my 10 lb dog an eye drop full every time she has "an episode" (diarrhea or vomiting), it works. (10/21/2009)

By SophiaMia

Puppy With Diarrhea

Cottage cheese, that is what my vet had me feed my Great Dane when he had diarrhea. After the diarrhea stops only give him rice and boiled skinless chicken for 2 days so his digestive system can get back to normal. If the cottage cheese does not stop the diarrhea within 24 hours, take him to the vet; because it is something serious. (10/21/2009)

By speakeasy

Sad looking english bulldog with owners hand petting him
Remedies for a Puppy With Diarrhea
House Training a Pit Bull
House Training a Pit Bull Puppy
Cat seeing a veterinarian.
Cat With Diarrhea
Sick pug at the vet.
Remedies for a Dog With Diarrhea
A woman holding her belly.
Remedies for Diarrhea
🎉
🎄