Puppy Won't Eat

I have a 10 week old female Pit Bull that my adult pit birthed. She used to be the biggest of 11 pups throughout the nursing and weaning process. After introducing soft puppy food at 7 1/2 weeks she did great and was still host of the pack. For the last week or 10 days she absolutely will not eat her food, table food, or anything at all. She drinks plenty of water, but when she pees it's a thicker consistency than normal. Anyone ever experience this? What's her deal cuz my vet won't be back in the office till the 13th. Any suggestions or home remedies?

This is a long time to go without eating. Doesn't your vet have an emergency vet on call in his/her absence? If not, I would go to another vet.

No he doesn't or she would have already been to vet

Not sure about a dog, but if it were a person, I would say a uti or possible kidney or bladder stones. I would try to encourage her to drink more, and if she is not eating well I would try things that are liquid such as beef or chicken broth--the type without the salt. Pedilite would also be good, but I would avoid milks. (milks contain calcium, and if it were stones, you would not want to add more calcium). Do you have a water softener with salts? If so, I would not give water from that to the dog, but bottled water. I know when I passed a stone the dr told me no tap water that went through a water softener.