Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas

My church is having a rainbow tea and I have been selected to be the captain of the color purple. This is my first rainbow tea. I need help with purple foods and decorations.

Christy from North Carolina

Answers:

Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas

Dye the foods you like. (07/12/2006)

By the Oracle

Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas

Well purple of course is royalty hence Jesus is our King. Purple is the best color ever. purple cabbage cole slaw. Purple eggs dyed in beet juice. (07/12/2006)

By Sandy

Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas

A Rainbow tea is a fundraiser done by churches or anyone. Our church is trying to raise money for a family life center in the back of the church. A rainbow tea consists of the different colors in the bible. Find the meaning of your color. The captains of each color have a "tea" with other member, friends, family for a celebration. Each color must decorate their table with items of your color. All food, containers, paper products and beverages must be the color of your team. Team members must wear that color as well. You decorate your table as you please but it must represent your color. Each team member and guest must give a donation of their choice. At our church, the table with the most money or guest will be recognized with a certificate. (07/18/2006)

By Anna

Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas

I AM ALSO DOING PURPLE. I LIKE THE PURPLE CABBAGE COLESLAW ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS FOR A PURPLE TABLE. (08/19/2006)

By ALICE

Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas

You could put a tray of grapes on the table and you could serve grape punch/kool-aid. (07/14/2007)

By zaneta

Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas

Let see... grape jelly, grape jello, plums, eggplant, raisens, purple potatos (maybe make potato salad), heinz makes purple ketchup, wine, lavender cupcakes with purple tinted icing, you could make a salad with the dark purple greens and purple onion and a dark balsamic dressing, purple cotton candy. (07/14/2007)

By Corrie Rowe

Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Pink Rainbow Tea
Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas
Rainbow Tea
Rainbow Tea Skit Ideas
🎉
🎄