Quick & Easy Funnel

I use 1/2 gal milk containers. Cut off the base just below the handle, and use the top - flip it over and you have a handy funnel! My son showed me this tip and I've used them in the kitchen, especially when I'm trying to get large quantities of liquidy foods into back into jars, etc.!

By Julie

Quick and Easy Funnel

I recycle the large Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Lite containers. I make a funnel out of one, using the method described above.

I use the whole container to store dry pet food. Pouring from a bag is not easy, but pouring from these containers is, and filling them with the funnel is a snap. (06/26/2007)

By the Oracle

Quick and Easy Funnel

Great idea. Thanks for the tip.

Anna, NYC (06/27/2007)

By aw_$mgr96

Make Your Own Funnel
Singer Stitch Sew Quick
Singer Stitch Sew Quick Reviews
Transferring Liquids Into Smaller Containers
Colorful Funnels
Using Funnels in the Kitchen
Funnel Cake Recipes
Funnel Cake Recipes