Quick And Easy Fruit Salad

At my local discount store (Save-A-Lot) I buy one of each cans of fruit, including fruit cocktail. I drain the juice (saving it) and then I add 1 chopped apple, small bunch of grapes, 1 or 2 bananas, sliced. Then I decide if I want to add any of the juice, otherwise I save the fruit juice to make Jello, and sometimes nuts and marshmallows. This is very good and fast. I like to chill it and serve it with Cool Whip on the side.

By Granna from New Lexington, Ohio

Quick And Easy Fruit Salad

Strawberry yogurt also makes a very nice dressing for this type of fruit salad. Once it is added everyone likes it and can't identify what it is. (08/30/2007)

By lavonneann

Quick And Easy Fruit Salad
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Frozen Fruit Salad
Frozen Fruit Salad Recipes
cherry cobbler
Fruit Cobbler Recipes
Wood Salad Bowl
Caring For Wood Salad Bowls