Rainbow Tea Decorations

I need ideas for a rainbow tea. My colors are red. I need food and decoration tips.

Gladys from Selma, NC

Rainbow Tea Decorations

Have each table with a captain(group). They would be responsible for decorating their table in a certain rainbow color and have different foods in that color for tasting. We had a fashion show for the season. The head table was all colors of the rainbow and had a variety of foods. Have fun with it! (06/09/2005)

By Tina.

Rainbow Tea Decorations

You can use hibiscus to add red color to your tea, also adds a great flavor. You can also find hibiscus tea (I think Good Seasons makes one). Use red food color gel to color cookies, white cakes etc (food coloring waters down and can change the consistency of foods, gel is very concentrated and works better). (03/07/2007)

By michawnpita

Rainbow Tea Decorations

Last year I was chosen to be a captain,and my colors where Black & White. I went to petco and found some Black & White Gader fish and put each one of them in their own clear vase w/ ribbon around the vase.It turned out so beautiful.The table clothes where Black & White. I had one of the local flower shops to create a beautiful centerpiece.It was gorgeous.Also,instead of doing the usual concerning the food, where the food on your table had to match the color of the table.We just did buffet style.Each table was responsible for bringing different items.We decorated our own tables in our colors.It turned out to be a great success.

By Renee

Rainbow Tea Decorations

Tealight candles and carnations come in both red and purple. Add matching linens and tableware. Also, look at orientaltrading.com.

For Red food - baked pasta in red sauce, red velvet cake, roasted pepper dip, candied apples, strawberries, pomegranate juice mixed with prosseco or club soda, tomato salad.

For Purple food - blue corn chips, eggplant, huckleberries, grape jello, purple rice, purple jelly beans, lavender tea, plums, beets, purple artichokes, purple asparagus, purple potatoes, purple cabbage, purple string beans, purple broccoli, even purple basil

By Marta

Rainbow Tea Decorations
tissue paper rainbow rose
Rainbow Dinner Decoration Ideas
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 9:07:23 AM on in 977 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.