Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

I want to know how to make this year's rainbow tea at my church different. I have just been selected as the president over the women's ministry. Our colors are yellow, green, purple, and orange.

Sharon from Waco, Texas

Answers:

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas

I did a study once on the stones in the wall of Heaven listed in the book of Revelation. Many of them are called by different names today so you will need to look them up in the dictionary. That will tell you the actual colors of all these stones. Must be breathtaking and I can't wait to see it. It didn't take me long and I looked up all of them to get the colors right. (08/16/2008)

By MartyD

Rainbow Tea Party Ideas
Red Rainbow Tea
Red Rainbow Tea Ideas
White Rainbow Tea
White Rainbow Tea Ideas
Pink Rainbow Tea
Pink Rainbow Tea Ideas
Purple Rainbow Tea
Purple Rainbow Tea Ideas
🎄
🍂