Rates for Cleaning Services

I'm interested in starting a cleaning service that focuses primarily on new construction homes. I want to charge by the house, but I have no idea on how much to charge. Any ideas? Thanks.

By Linda from Omaha, NE

Answers:

Rates for Cleaning Services

http://www.ehow.com/

Use the search box at top of website. (06/03/2010)

By MCW

Rates for Cleaning Services

I used to own a construction company with my ex. The prices about 10 years ago were somewhere around $25/hr. Of course just starting out you would need to find out the shortcuts for cleaning tar and paint, etc. from carpets, vinyl and hardwood safely; also you would need to find out the best and fastest way to clean windows without streaking. You also need to know what each construction company expects. They all want different things. It's hard work, but pays well. Good luck:) (06/04/2010)

By yoder178

Rates for Cleaning Services
weighing postage
Finding Postage Rates Online
A family at an animal shelter.
Services Offered at Animal Shelters
Someone mopping a floor.
How Much Does House Cleaning Cost?
A professional cleaner with his cleaning supplies.
Setting Rates for Cleaning Services
🎄