Real Estate Business Name Ideas

I am going on my own after 21 years in Real Estate with partners. Does anyone have suggestions for an unusual, upbeat, happy name that is short and catchy that describes: sunshine, sunsets, water (river) music, (Muscle Shoals recording studio, W.C. Handy blues).

By jillo from Florence, AL

Real Estate Business Name Ideas

Tough one. How about Hang 10 Realty? (01/09/2010)

By Suntydt

Real Estate Business Name Ideas

Realtors of Florence? I'd use the name of the town, whatever it may be, with the word Realty or Realtors. The name Florence makes me think of flowers. You know, floral arrangements, flora and fauna? I believe it has the same root word from the Latin.

Also, Muscle Shoals certainly sounds descriptive of the area in which it is located. Please don't get too cutesy. It would sound unprofessional. (01/13/2010)

By Carol in PA

Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
A photo of a real estate sign.
Real Estate Business Name Ideas
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
real estate agent
Selecting a Real Estate Agent