Real Estate Business Name Ideas

I am a broker and looking to open my own real estate business. Any ideas for a professional name?
Thank you.

By Sachiv from Gurgaon, Haryana

Real Estate Business Name Ideas

I know it sounds trite and a tad too simplistic and traditional, but I am honestly more drawn to real estate businesses (as well as any big business that, if I choose them, will involve a huge chunk of my income and future) who use their own, real name. (John Doe Realty, or Jane Doe Construction, for example.)

I know that's not what the marketing professionals will tell you, but there is something very good to be said for an entrepreneur willing to put his/her own name on the line! Wishing you much success. (11/15/2010)

By KansasCindy

Real Estate Business Name Ideas

A State of Realty. Using an 'A' at the beginning will give you one of the 1st listings in the phone book. (11/15/2010)

By L.Harper

Real Estate Business Name Ideas

How about Home Quest? (11/18/2010)

Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
A photo of a real estate sign.
Real Estate Business Name Ideas
Furniture Being Sold at Estate Sale
Having an Estate Sale
real estate agent
Selecting a Real Estate Agent