Reappearing Carpet Stains

I have tried all the tips and formulas listed here and even resorted to bleach but the stains in my carpet always reappear about a week after I shampoo. I have a steam cleaning shampooer and have tried everything. It looks really good for about a week and then the stains reappear as if the carpet had never been cleaned. I would appreciate any new methods that work for these type of stains.

SNIGDIBBLY

Answers:

Reappearing Carpet Stains

I have had some big trouble with this too, and finally found something that works for me. Pour small amount of CLEAR shampoo on stain, then sprinkle salt over shampoo. I then took an old hairbrush and rubbed in all over the stain. Left all night, and then next morning, vacuumed all up. It really worked well on my carpeting, which is a Berber. Give it a try, it is really cheap too. (09/20/2005)

By Trishcardmaker