Recipe for Cough Syrup

Here is a good recipe for cough syrup. Take 1/3 cup lemon juice, 1 Tbsp. of honey or sugar, warm it for 10 seconds in microwave. Stir well, add 2 cups of water, shake to mix it. I use a 16 oz water bottle.

By Kathleen from Dothan, AL

Answers:

Recipe for Cough Syrup

We also add a little whiskey. Usually a tablespoon of two or the mixture does the trick for a couple hours! (12/02/2008)

By friend

Recipe for Cough Syrup

Just drink a small amount at the time when coughing, day and night. Good luck. (12/08/2008)

By Kathleen W.

Recipe for Cough Syrup

I do something similar. I squeeze fresh lemon juice into a cup, add a big teaspoon full of honey and stir together while I add boiling water from the kettle (sort of like a cup of tea) and let it cool a bit before sipping slowly. It's pretty easy to make each time and I find the warmth helps sooth coughing and sore throat too. (12/10/2008)

By Kevin

Homemade Cough Syrup
Homemade Strawberry Syrup on Pancakes
Homemade Syrup Recipes
A dog in a kennel at the pound.
Remedies for Kennel Cough
Young woman coughing into her hand.
Homemade Cough Remedies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:16:22 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.