Recipe for Killing Ants

I want to find a recipe for killing ants.

Susan

Answers:

Recipe for Killing Ants

Hi Susan! Try sprinkling baby powder outside of your house where they are coming in at. The ants won't cross it! (06/15/2005)

By allcountry1962

Recipe for Killing Ants

I have had a terrible time getting rid of ants. Someone advised me to try Terro Liquid ant baits. The stuff is available at most stores like Lowe's and Walmart. I found it at our local Super Walmart. You can also buy the liquid in a small bottle. It comes with little pieces of cardboard and you pour the liquid on the cardboard, and place it in locations where the ants seem most prolific.

The solution is made from Boric Acid (borax), water and sugar. I prefer the liquid baits because they are considerably less messy. This stuff is really sticky, but it has been extremely helpful. We had an exterminator come by to spray for the ants, and my husband told him what we were using and he said that they used the same stuff. (06/17/2005)

By skbeal

Recipe for Killing Ants

Mix powdered borax, detergent, and sugar. They will carry this back to the nest, and when they eat it it will kill them. It's not good for children and pets but it's better than poisons. Another tip which will take a few days, is to pour boiling water on them. (04/12/2007)

By Roseyposey

Recipe for Killing Ants

A couple of drops of dawn mixed with water in a spray bottle stops them dead in their tracks. (07/13/2009)

By RUBYPRINCESS7100

Ants on the wall of a house.
Homemade Ant Killer Recipes
Getting Rid of Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
spoonful of sugar
Can You Use Sugar Contaminated By Ants?
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🎉
🎄