Recipe for Liquid Dish Soap

If anyone has a recipe for homemade dish liquid I'd love to make my own. I use to use Dawn dish liquid, but have developed allergies to commercial cleaners. I have been making my own dishwasher and laundry detergent and others for a while now and it has helped a lot. Now my dish liquid and shampoo is bothering me so any suggestions will be tried and appreciated.

Recipe for Liquid Dish Soap

Use any sulphate free soap or shampoo from a health food store. (08/08/2005)

Use biodegradable camp soap

There is a product sold at sporting goods stores called "Campsuds" and it is a vegetable- based all purpose biodegradable soap. When I'm camping, I use it to clean anything, from dishes to hands. It makes an exceptional shampoo, and two drops is all you need to make a gallon of washwater for dishes. I'd say the price is about $5 for a 10 fluid oz. bottle at Big 5. It is green, and smells good. (08/22/2005)

By Marcus

Recipe for Liquid Dish Soap

I don't think she was asking where to buy it. There are a couple books with recipes. Maybe try "Naturally Clean". There's also one I saw at a used bookstore, but don't remember the title. It was something like 1,000 Cleaning Recipes to Make at Home, but not exactly (and wrapped in plastic, so I don't know if it was any good.) (05/12/2007)

By anonymous

Recipe for Liquid Dish Soap

• liquid Castile Soap (about 22 oz.)
  • 15 drops lemon or lemongrass essential oil
  • 6 drops lavender essential oil
  • 5 drops bergamot essential oil
Shake bottle before each use.
Do a patch test first to make sure you are not allergic to any of the essential oils. (06/19/2009)

By cgoorche

Recipe for Liquid Dish Soap
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Homemade Liquid Hand Soap
Homemade Liquid Hand Soap Recipes
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale