Recipes for Xpress 101

I need information on how to get just the cookbook for the Xpress 101. When my grandma passed away I received one without the cookbook. I've see the informational and I would really like to try it. Please help.

By Kate from York, PA

Answers:

Recipes for Xpress 101

I have the cook book for xpress 101 and many other proven tried recipes. I have belonged to an xpress club for a couple years now. We have tried many things. I would be glad to send you the recipes if there were some way to get them to you.

Perhaps you can ask the monitor if you can send me your email request, or if they will forward it to me and I can send them to you. I have many recipes, I could send. Otherwise, hope this information will help you.

maryannsgtxpressrecipes.blogspot.com
semicircularvegan.wordpress.com
recipechick.wordpress.com
asseenontvguys.com

Site to order from: Their customer service possibly can order back cook book for GT Xpress 101. 800 357-9213

I certainly enjoy mine, and have had no problems with it. I do oil it each and every time I use it. Never use it with out doing that.
(02/02/2010)

By BDSNYD

Recipes for GT Xpress 101
Cute girl in dalmation costume
Making a Dalmatian Costume
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Cruella De Vil Costume
Xpress Redi Set Go
GT Xpress 101 and Xpress Redi Set Go Cooker Recipes
Raspberry Bar Cookies
Bar Cookie Recipes
🎉
🎄