Recipes for a Cocoa Latte Machine

I was recently given a Cocoa Latte machine, but no recipe booklet was in the box. Does anyone know where I can find a booklet or some recipes? This is the Back to Basics machine from Walmart.

By Cybergrannie from FL

Answers:

Recipes for Cocoa Latte Machine

If you still have your Walmart receipt you can take it back and get one that does have a booklet with it, or you can contact the Back To Basics company online by clicking this link and filling in the blanks:

http://www.focuselectrics.com/finditem.cfm?itemid=3828

Or you can call them at 1-866-290-1851. They might let you purchase a booklet, but since there was none in the box, they might very well (and should) send you a free booklet. (04/13/2009)

By Anonymous

Recipes for a Cocoa Latte Machine

For a basic latte, the mix is 2/3 milk to 1/3 espresso. I used flavored coffees (mocha is my favorite) and add Splenda. (04/13/2009)

By lah34a

Recipes for a Cocoa Latte Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Cocoa Latte Drink
Recipes for a Cocoa Latte Machine
powdered cocoa
Storing Cocoa
Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:51:43 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.