Recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro

Getting additional recipes for your Ninja Prep Master Pro, allows you to expand your usage of this kitchen tool and add some tasty new meals to your cooking repertoire. This page contains recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro.

Ninja Prep Master Pro
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I did not receive a recipe book with my new Ninja. How can I get one?

By Kathryn

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The above site did not work. Try the following I found from a search on bing:

Recipes for Ninja Master Prep Pitcher & Bowl Blended Beverages & Frozen Desserts Strawberry Banana Smoothie 5 Frozen

www.qvc.com/cd/pdf/K25580-RecipeBook.pdf · PDF file

Read More Answers...

Where do you get more recipes for the Ninja Pro?

By Marg

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I just Googled Ninja Pro recipes & found a ton online for free. Try that!

How do I purchase a cookbook?

By Grace B.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Have you googled it? After I've bought certain "appliances," I've found a wealth of blogs with helpful hints, recipes, etc. I'm sure there is one somewhere for this appliance too. If there is a cookbook, someone will know about that too.

What vegetables can I blend in the blender?

By ftt

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can blend almost any cooked vegetable if the pieces are cut small. You may have to add a small amount of liquid. Blend until smooth. Raw vegetables can be chopped, but not blended smooth if you cut them in small pieces, add water til the pieces float, and pulse or use chop button until the pieces are the size you want. Then drain in a colander, pressing with a spoon to remove excess water.

I use the chopped raw veggies in pasta salad and mixed in with spaghetti sauce to up the amount of vegetables my family eats.

I bought a Ninja yesterday and there isn't one recipe with it. Is there a recipe booklet that goes with it? It seems like mine must have been forgotten.

By Sharon

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You should have some sort of instruction booklet with this, and a website address on that. Also look on the box for a customer service phone number. Send an email or phone the company and ask.

I bought a Ninja yesterday. There are very few recipes with it. I wanted to use it for cooking dinners. Where can I get some good chicken and hamburger recipes for this machine?

By Judy from Bedford, TX

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes RecipesJuly 1, 2013
Master gardener in a greenhouse.
Get Gardening Advice From a Master Gardener
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
Ninja Master Prep
Using a Ninja Master Prep
Young boy dressed in a ninja costume.
Making a Ninja Costume
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 14, 2016 at 4:04:38 AM on 10.0.1.136 in 716 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.