Recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro

Getting additional recipes for your Ninja Prep Master Pro, allows you to expand your usage of this kitchen tool and add some tasty new meals to your cooking repertoire. This page contains recipes for the Ninja Prep Master Pro.

March 26, 2013 Flag

Where do you get more recipes for the Ninja Pro?

By Marg

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I just Googled Ninja Pro recipes & found a ton online for free. Try that!

April 25, 2012 Flag

What vegetables can I blend in the blender?

By ftt

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can blend almost any cooked vegetable if the pieces are cut small. You may have to add a small amount of liquid. Blend until smooth. Raw vegetables can be chopped, but not blended smooth if you cut them in small pieces, add water til the pieces float, and pulse or use chop button until the pieces are the size you want. Then drain in a colander, pressing with a spoon to remove excess water.

I use the chopped raw veggies in pasta salad and mixed in with spaghetti sauce to up the amount of vegetables my family eats.

October 14, 2011 Flag

Where can I get a recipe book for my Ninja Master Prep Pro? I also want to make ice cream with it.

By Leslie F.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 28, 2011 Flag

I bought a Ninja yesterday. There are very few recipes with it. I wanted to use it for cooking dinners. Where can I get some good chicken and hamburger recipes for this machine?

By Judy from Bedford, TX

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 28, 2011 Flag

Where can I get recipes for using the Ninja blender?

By Pat from Fishers, IN

Answers:

More Recipes for the Ninja Kitchen Prep

My family has always used our old recipes in our Ninja and it has worked fine, so I would think that you could use the same recipes for the Ninja as you would other wise. (12/29/2010)

By Hallie

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 27, 2010 Flag

I didn't get any recipes with my Ninja Kitchen Prep.

Sharon

Answers:

More Recipes for the Ninja Kitchen Prep

I don't know if these are the same recipes that were included in the book that was sent with the machine or not:

ninjakitchen.com

Check the other tabs especially, Notes: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninja-Kitchen/125291737966 (02/03/2010)

By Kaelle

More Recipes for the Ninja Kitchen Prep

The best, greatest place to find recipes for your Ninja? Go find older blender recipe books from Goodwill, Half Price Books, etc. I found the "Oster" blender book, many pages from the early 1980's. Best smoothies, soups, dips, on and on! (03/31/2010)

By the6dees

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes RecipesJuly 1, 2013
Master gardener in a greenhouse.
Get Gardening Advice From a Master Gardener
Ninja Blender
Ninja Blender Reviews
Ninja Master Prep
Using a Ninja Master Prep
Young boy dressed in a ninja costume.
Making a Ninja Costume
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 1:22:29 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.