Recommendations for Inexpensive Digital Camera

What type of digital camera do you recommend? I would like an inexpensive, very easy to operate camera, that comes with all the software I would need. I would be using it to post photos on ThriftyFun and other sites. It doesn't need to hold loads of pictures either. Just a good picture and value for my dollar. Something I can pick up at Wal-Mart?

Dede from Macon, MO

Answers:

I have a Kodak that works very well. It is inexpensive and is sold at Wal-Mart. (01/07/2009)

I have a Kodak Easyshare, up loads to the computer in seconds. But I don't shop at Walmart. (01/10/2009)

By melmarr

First, find a person in an electronics store who works in the digital camera department and have them explain what the definitions of the specifications are. Such as Kodak Easyshare 8.2, which means the camera has 8.2 million megapixels per frame, referring to its resolution and is pretty good compared to a cell phone camera which is usually 2.0 (very low clarity). Once you feel you know the specifications, then get on the internet and look for sales, coupons, rebates, and special offers (i.e. one or two gigabytes or gigs of memory card free, plenty memory for your purposes and is usually $7-$20).

I bought a Fujifilm 8.1 on sale with accessories, such as carry case, batteries, 50 free print development coupons, and usb cord at Walmart for about $90.00 in 10/08. I bought a Kodak Easyshare 8.2 with accessories just before Christmas 2008 for $60.00 (door buster special-limited supplies). It pays to do a little research and asking a store if it will price match can save you time and gas. Both cameras are comparable and I am pleased with both. Good luck, Catherine. (01/12/2009)

By upndnbiz

Broken Digital Camera
Uses for a Broken Digital Camera
Couple Buying a Digital Camera
Buying a Digital Camera
Blue digital camera.
Cleaning a Digital Camera
A girl in a striped shirt holding a camera to her eye.
Buying a Camera
🎄