Red Kool Aid on Carpet

How do I remove red Kool Aid stain from carpet?

By Alise524 from St. Louis, MO

Answers:

Red Kool Aid on Carpet

Try mixing Oxy Powder with warm water. You can get the generic brand at the Dollar Store. I find it works on anything! (04/28/2009)

By ivorylov

Red Kool Aid on Carpet

I spilled red on a beige rug. I called the # on the package (800.367.9225) and was told to soak with a lot of PLAIN water and sop up with white towels. No soap, just water. It worked. The woman said the company is usually called after we try everything else and then the water method will not work. (05/06/2009)

By mrsfalk

Red Kool Aid on Carpet

I use Dawn/Hot water/White towel and Iron. It's amazing. My 2 1/2 year old daughter spilled red juice in the middle of her room and it looked so bad. Now, the carpet is clean again. Thanks for the tips. (05/30/2009)

By ijsantana

Red Kool Aid on Carpet

This is amazing. I can finally take off that throw rug (lol). I used the white towel on the stain with water and ironed it. This stain has been bothering me for six months, when my two year old daughter spilled. I told all my friends.
(06/07/2009)

By sburrola

Photo of a kool-aid stain on carpet.
Cleaning Kool-Aid Stains from Carpet
Kool-Aid
Recipes Using Kool-Aid
Using Kool-Aid to Color Hair
Using Kool-Aid to Color Hair
Kool-Aid Punch
Kool-Aid Punch Recipes
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
🎄