Reds Washed With Whites

Can anyone give me an idea as to how to get red out of a load of whites that got washed with a red item? I used bleach, but that didn't work. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Jacquelyn from Walker, LA

Reds Washed With Whites

I did the same thing, haven't we all? You can get a whitener in the Rit dye section of your store
that will take it out. Joyce (10/25/2006)

By Grandma Bess

Reds Washed With Whites

I did this. What I did was wash with bleach, re-wash with bleach and re-wash with bleach. About 3 times should do it. Now I really watch what goes in my whites. Might take 4 times but got the job done. (10/25/2006)

By maggie3956

Reds Washed With Whites

You can also get something by shout or Spray and Wash that will take the dye out. Never tried it, so I don't know how well it will work (10/27/2006)

By Tricia

Restoring Whites Washed With Red Clothing
Primary Colored Shirts on Clothesline
Making a Clothesline
Beating Egg Whites
Tips for Beating Egg Whites
Using Bluing
Separating Egg Yolk From Whites
Separating Egg Whites