Refill Foaming Hand Soap

My little boy likes to use foaming handwash in the bathroom, so I choose a brand that has a screw on lid (that can be taken off and replaced again - some are permanently sealed). When it runs out, buy a cheaper brand of ordinary handwash liquid and dilute with water (1 part soap to 4 water) and refill the bottle. Much cheaper and lasts for ages.

By Juliet from Manchester UK

Refill Foaming Hand Soap

Good tip. I have never used the foaming hand wash; however do use and like the foaming dishwashing soap. I have done the same thing with that, just added ordinary liquid dish soap and water and still get the nice foam. I guess it's the special pump that does it. (11/14/2007)

By Debbie52

Refill Foaming Hand Soap

When mine ran out, I just put Dawn dish soap in it. Mixed it 1 part - 4 parts of water. Works great. (11/15/2007)

By Joyce wis

Refill Foaming Hand Soap

I use dollar store shampoo for the dispenser, diluted 1/2 water, 1/2 shampoo. This also works in pump soap dispensers. (11/16/2007)

By Jean

Refill Foaming Hand Soap
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Generic Hand Soap Container
Making Homemade Foaming Hand Soap
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale