Remedies For Stinky Feet

What is the best remedy for your boyfriend's stinky feet?

By Jody from Santa Rosa, CA

Answers:

Remedies For Stinky Feet

Haha, I laughed when I read this. It's good to know there are other girls out there with the same problem. It could be his shoes so I would try something like Gold Bond or some kind of good foot powder, and tell him to make sure he washes his feet really well in the shower. Lol. (04/02/2010)

By k.sowders

Remedies For Stinky Feet

Foot powder. (04/02/2010)

By MCW

Remedies For Stinky Feet

I assume he is showering and putting on clean socks daily. Have him apply deodorant to his feet. A spray is easy to apply. If the shoe has a removable innersole, wash it by hand and let it air dry. If it's glued in, spray the shoes at night with Lysol spray (or a dollar store equivalent). They will be dry by morning. Do this every night until the smell is better.

I have heard that taking chlorophyll supplements helps to eliminate body odor. (04/02/2010)

By OliveOyl

Remedies For Stinky Feet

Try getting him to rub a little vinegar on his feet, let it set a few minutes, then wash it really well. It's also good to kill foot and toe fungus that causes stinky feet. (04/03/2010)

By laura343

Remedies For Stinky Feet

My husband has had wonderful success with soaking his feet in strong tea solution for half an hour. Does your boyfriend wear non-leather footwear? If so, it does not breathe like leather so the sweat is staying in the shoes. Perhaps changing shoes frequently to let them air out is a good idea too. I feel your pain, as I say my husband deals with this too. (04/04/2010)

By thriftmeg

Remedies For Stinky Feet

Number 1 cause for stinky feet is not drying between the toes thoroughly after showering! Make sure he dries them all the way before putting on socks/shoes. (04/04/2010)

By triofangel

Stinky Feet on Hardwood Floor
Remedies for Stinky Feet
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Sweating Feet
Remedies for Sweating Feet
Smelly Dog Paw
Remedy for Smelly Dog Feet
dry heel on foot
Home Remedies for Dry or Cracked Feet
🎄