Remedies for Ants

How do I make a homemade spray for ants?

By Sallyb

Answers:

Remedies for Ants

I get ants in my home from time to time. The only solution for me is to hire an exterminator. They put down a product that the ants carry back to their nest where ever that maybe. The ants in the nest feed on the chemical and die. The nest is wiped out. Reading some of the solutions from posters you will still have an ant problem. They do nothing to get rid of the ants permanently. (06/23/2009)

By foxrun41

Remedies for Ants

To kill them use a spray bottle with soapy water in it. To keep them from coming back, use baby powder where ever you've seen them. They won't cross over the baby powder. I put it around my entire kitchen and sweep it into the corners and behind things. Also, remember to clean and vacuum a lot to keep the food and drinks from attracting them in the first place. If they are getting into a pet food dish, put the food in a bowl and then place the food bowl into a deep pan, like a square cake pan, then you can sprinkle the baby powder under the pan. (06/23/2009)

By SusLuvsVintage

Remedies for Ants

This isn't a spray, I just put dried bay leaves in the corner of our doorways and windowsills. (06/24/2009)

By Maryeileen

Remedies for Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Getting Rid of Ants
Ants on a Trumpet Vine
Keeping Ants Off a Trumpet Vine
spoonful of sugar
Can You Use Sugar Contaminated By Ants?
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🎉
🎄