Remedies for Bad Breath

I would like to know how to treat bad breath.

By Dianepegg

I had a terrible problem with this. I drink coffee constantly, am a heavy smoker, suffer from post-nasal drip, and have digestive problems. Any one of these cause bad breath. I have finally found products that completely solved my problem. However, I can't find them in stores. I only found one or two of their products in one store in my area, but not what I really needed. I have to order them online.

Here is their website.... http://www.ther  th.com/index.asp

They have lozenges and gum, that instantly freshen your breath. They also have toothpaste and rinses, of course, that are wonderful. Believe me, they are worth the price. Between the coffee and smoking, I always had a brown tongue; but since using the lozenges, gum, toothpaste and rinse, it is a healthy pink color, and no bad breath!

Bad breath is often a sign of gum disease.....which can lead to infections in your gums and your teeth fall out.

You should visit your dentist for regular check ups. Floss daily and buy a Water Pik to blast away food debris stuck between your teeth. And make sure to brush your tongue, all the way as far back as you can reach. All these things will make your mouth cleaner and your breath fresher!

Brush your teeth after eating. End of problem.