Remedies for Bad Breath

I am suffering from bad breath. Please send me a home remedy to cure this problem.

Prinx from India

Answers:

Remedies for Bad Breath

I use 1/2 hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 water as a mouthwash. It's primarily for my gums but also really good at killing mouth bacteria! (07/11/2007)

By pamphyila

Remedies for Bad Breath

Chew on fennel. It is used as a mouth freshener and an after meal digestive. Indian restaurants often serve fennel candy as an after dinner mint. (07/12/2007)

By Marti

Remedies for Bad Breath

Have you been checked to see if your gums are infected? Preventive services to keep it from happening are not common in India, I understand, so it is almost totally likely that you have periodontal disease. Infection always smells terrible, and it could be deep under your gums. Glad you got online and asked! Kim, dental hygienist in Washington State (07/12/2007)

By kimhis

Remedies for Bad Breath

I know from a relative that bad breath can be related to celiac disease (autoimmune disease that damages the intestine when gluten is ingested). When the gluten (wheat, rye, barley, oats) were removed, the bad breath improved greatly. You would have to check with your doctor for the proper testing and advice. (07/20/2007)

By Nancy

Remedies for Bad Breath

Type in 'thera breath' in the search engine. It worked great for me. The official website explains everything. (08/31/2007)

By Winnie_01

Remedies for Bad Breath

Here's some ideas:
Chew on parsley or mint leaves.
Keep a small bottle of mouthwash handy and use several times per day.
Use a tongue scraper or gently brush your tongue.
Floss after eating.
Clean all areas of the mouth when brushing, including around the tongue and cheeks.
Get tested for any allergies such as dairy or gluten.

Hope they help! (10/05/2007)

By Cathy from Townsville, QLD

Remedies for Bad Breath

I suffered for many years from this problem and have finally got some relief. 2x per day I irrigate with water and hydrogen peroxide - I have a 600 ml Water Pik which I fill with water, then I add 1 1/2 tbsp 35% hydrogen peroxide (Careful-extremely dangerous if handled full strength or comes into contact with your skin) then I irrigate. Make sure to get all in the back at the gums and the roots of the teeth. Side Benefit: Beautifully white teeth! The calcified plaque foams off. Amazing results! (02/03/2009)

By anansi

Photo of woman covering her mouth with her turtle nick.
Remedies for Bad Breath
Jack Russell Terrier with bad breath.
Remedies for a Dog's Bad Breath
Woman with bad breath covering her mouth.
Getting Rid of Garlic Breath
Woman with disgusted expression holding her nose and holding her other hand up in front of her
My Husband Has Bad Breath
unwrapped gum on top of several foil wrapped pieces
Uses for Chewing Gum
🎉
🎄