Remedies for Excessive Head Sweating

Regarding head sweating, it seems that we all have one thing in common, there appears to be no cure! I am just like so many I don't want to go any where, it is just horrible to be standing in line and the sweating starts and doesn't stop for at least an hour. I have been looking and looking and have found nothing close to a cure. Oh well I will keep on searching. Good luck to all.

By Lisa

Answers:

Remedies for Excessive Head Sweating

Vinegar helps under the arm, maybe it will help your head, good luck. (06/05/2010)

By kffrmw88

Remedies for Excessive Head Sweating

That is a nerve gland in your body. Ask a doc about that. (06/05/2010)

By yellow-hawk

Remedies for Excessive Head Sweating

You definitely want to see a doctor; there are prescriptions to help control excessive sweating. Good luck! (06/06/2010)

By WildIrish

Remedies for Excessive Head Sweating

I wonder if it's hot flashes. I'm way past menopause and sometimes go from hot to cold and cold to hot in no time. My mother had the same problem at 82. (06/07/2010)

By TXBetty

Excessive Sweating
Remedies for Excessive Sweating
Sweating Feet
Remedies for Sweating Feet
Cat With Itchy Skin
Remedies for a Cat With Itchy Skin
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Premenopausal Perspiration
Remedies for Premenopausal Perspiration
🎄