Remedies for Grey Hair

Does anyone have any treatments for greying of hair?

Meher from Mumbai

Answers:

Remedies for Grey Hair

I read years ago to boil walnut hulls - (the nut meat doesn't even have to be in them) let cool and apply.

I would also want to add a ring of petroleum jelly around the hairline (another tip I read years ago) so that clean up is easier due to the stain effect of the walnut dye on the skin. You didn't specify what color hair you had before it greyed, but what I told you is actually for dark brown hair.

(01/24/2007)

By melody_yesterday

RE: Remedies for Grey Hair

Remedies for Grey Hair

I am letting my hair grow out. I want to be a "natural grey". Who says we have to colour our hair? Let's have a revolt. Let us never be dictated to again by the so called beauty industry. (01/24/2007)

By Este

Remedies for Grey Hair

I will never have gray hair, coloring takes years off your appearance. A good hairdresser is the answer.

Jennifer from northern VA (01/24/2007)

By ILuvDobes

Remedies for Grey Hair

Tweezers. Eventually you just stop caring and let nature take its course. (01/24/2007)

By Jazzylazzy

Remedies for Grey Hair

Grey is beautiful. Leave it or use a little blueing to turn it a beautiful white. (01/31/2007)

By crazypete

Remedies for Grey Hair

Also having a good diet full of panthethenic acid and other B vitamins will delay the onset of grey hair due to stress. (02/07/2007)

Remedies for Grey Hair

You could also try coffee. (10/15/2008)

By melody_yesterday

Remedies for Grey Hair
Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄