Remedies for Hammer Toes

The bottoms of my feet and my toes are killing me. I looked this up on the net and it appears that I have hammer toes. What kind of shoes will give me relief and what can I do at night to ease this pain?

Thanks,
Joanne from Fond du Lac, WI

Answers:

Remedies for Hammer Toes

Sorry to hear you are having this, I had it too, and I know how it can feel. At first I didn't know what was wrong, so I bought those pads with gel, in the foot area, where you find Dr. Scholl's stuff. I put them between my toes. That did bring some relief, but it continued to bother me. I finally broke down and went to the foot doctor. He said it was hammertoes, and I had surgery for the problem. It did correct it. I hope you have insurance and can go to see what can be done.
Good luck.

Leann (05/26/2006)

By jwrh626

Remedies for Hammer Toes
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
hole in sock exposing big toe nail with smiley face
Treating A Damaged Toenail
removing a nail
Removing a Nail That Has Lost Its Head
adhesive bandages
Bandaging Between Toes
🎄