Remedies for Heel Spurs

Does anyone have any suggestions for heel spurs? How does one make them go away or at least be able to walk?

wacky camper from Westland

Remedies for Heel Spurs

I don't have heel spurs but do have a bone spur on my left big toe. I've had one cortisone shot but only helped for a wee bit. Could have surgery but it could come back, I'm told. Any help out there? Thanks, Millie (11/06/2008)

By Millie

Remedies for Heel Spurs

I have the same thing. My podiatrist gave me the shot. He also had me buy running shoes, and put the insoles in them. My insurance didn't cover them either. But, the doctor let me pay him $5 payments on a pair. I believe they only cost $35. I don't know what kind of inserts cost $200! He also recommended rolling my foot over a bottle. The combination of it all has helped me. I hope you find what works for you! (11/07/2008)

By dellajo

Remedies for Heel Spurs

The doctor told my Mom to try rubbing Castor Oil on her heels at night, wrap it with plastic wrap and cover with socks before going to bed. She swears it works! (11/10/2008)

By cedartree

Remedies for Heel Spurs
Remedies for Heel Spurs
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs
Relieving Pain from Bone Spurs
Woman Massaging her Feet After Removing Heels
Remedies for Heel Pain
A dog and it's owner walking on the beach.
Teaching Your Dog to Heel