Remedies for Hyperpigmentation

I have hyperpigmentation on my face and neck. I tried lot of creams, but it is not working well. Now I want to try some homemade treatment. Please help me.

Sunita

Answers:

Remedies for Hyperpigmentation

I have a handful of family members who live with hypopigmentation (which is the opposite of your worry) and simply cover it with cosmetics or accept it. In your case you could do the same by covering with cosmetics or accepting it and, in your case, always use sun screen and cover yourself with clothing and a hat when out in the sun as much as possible so it doesn't keep progressing. In my family members' cases they don't even have a chance to to stop the progression because they are losing melanin (genetic) rather than being able to stop melanin production.

You might want to read this link about both hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation:
http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/guide/hyperpigmentation-hypopigmentation (12/06/2010)

By Deeli

Remedies for Hyperpigmentation
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Young woman scratching her head furiously.
Dandruff Remedies
A girl sticking out her tongue.
Remedies for a Sore Tongue
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Cold Sores
🎉
🎄