Remedies for Stretch Marks

Does anyone have a home remedy for removing stretch marks?

Stacey from Louisville, KY

Answers:

Remedies for Stretch Marks

I have heard that cocoa butter bought at the drug store will work. Give it a try. Hope it works for you. (04/02/2007)

By Rasta

Remedies for Stretch Marks

I second the cocoa butter remedy. The best is the stick kind that is 100% cocoa butter. Queen Helene makes a cheap bar that works wonders. Also great for scarring when followed by the oil from a vitamin E cap. (04/07/2007)

By Kat63

Remedies for Stretch Marks

Two words. SHEA BUTTER. There are MANY other uses for this awesome stuff, but it has done wonders for my stretch marks. DO NOT buy the junk in big chain stores like wal-mart or the grocery store or you will be wasting your cash, just like when you buy most everything else in these places. Make sure that wherever you get it, you READ THE LABEL and do not buy it unless it is PURE 100% shea butter and NOT hydrogenated or any other destroying process of the vitamins, minerals, and other infinitely beneficial constituents. I have heard nothing but great things from all the moms in my family or that I meet after trying this once I had suggested it.

Other PERFECT uses are acne and getting rid of lines and wrinkles on your face, which are first hand experiences of myself and my mom. (04/11/2007)

By tabikat

Remedies for Stretch Marks

Try using Olive oil.Use it all the time after leaving the shower,for faster results, use cod liver oil you could often get them for a cheap price,I've had 2 children and I had plenty of stretch marks this reduced it because of the Vitamin E inside it. (05/05/2007)

By Kay-leigh

Remedies for Stretch Marks
A burn mark from a clothes iron.
Removing Iron Burn Marks on Clothing
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Remedies for Stretch Marks
Preventing Stretch Marks
new shoes
Homemade Liquid Shoe Stretch
🎉
🎄