Remedies for Stretch Marks

I couple of years ago I was over weight. Out of the blue it all fell right off. I haven't gained it back due to diet and exercise. But I still have horrible stretch marks on the upper portion of my legs. Its nothing really bad, but is embarrassing to wear bathing suits and shorts. Is there a way I can get rid or reduce them? Thanks.

Aliesha from FL

Answers:

Remedies for Stretch Marks

If it helps, they do fade on their own over time. If you didn't start to treat them right away, I think you will have a hard time getting rid of them. (07/04/2008)

By mulberry204

Remedies for Stretch Marks

Stretch marks are scars. You can not make them disappear into thin air. Laser treatment is the way to go. (10/15/2008)

By boomboomkitty

Remedies for Stretch Marks
A burn mark from a clothes iron.
Removing Iron Burn Marks on Clothing
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Remedies for Stretch Marks
Preventing Stretch Marks
new shoes
Homemade Liquid Shoe Stretch
🎄
🍂