Remedies for Stretch Marks

I couple of years ago I was over weight. Out of the blue it all fell right off. I haven't gained it back due to diet and exercise. But I still have horrible stretch marks on the upper portion of my legs. Its nothing really bad, but is embarrassing to wear bathing suits and shorts. Is there a way I can get rid or reduce them? Thanks.

Aliesha from FL

Remedies for Stretch Marks

If it helps, they do fade on their own over time. If you didn't start to treat them right away, I think you will have a hard time getting rid of them. (07/04/2008)

By mulberry204

Remedies for Stretch Marks

Stretch marks are scars. You can not make them disappear into thin air. Laser treatment is the way to go. (10/15/2008)

By boomboomkitty

Remedies for Stretch Marks
A burn mark from a clothes iron.
Removing Iron Burn Marks on Clothing
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Remedies for Stretch Marks
Preventing Stretch Marks
new shoes
Homemade Liquid Shoe Stretch