Remedies for Varicose Veins

Does anyone have advice to share on saving money while successfully treating spider and varicose veins? The saline injection treatments are very expensive - $200 each - and I usually need about five of them! I'm going to call the MD to see if I can get a discount on multiple treatments.

Adding to the expense is that the treatments sometimes don't work and have to be repeated! I'm interested in anything that you've found (injections or laser, nutritional supplements) that actually works! I hate spending big money to little or no effect!

Thanks!
Fluff from Baltimore

Answers:

Remedies for Varicose Veins

Horse Chestnut and potassium are very good for this problem. (04/05/2007)

By kate

Remedies for Varicose Veins

On HSN.com. Andrew Lessman has a product called "Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs with Diosmin" The item # is 901-453 several sizes you can choose to try. I like his products a lot. (04/12/2007)

By minymont

Remedies for Varicose Veins
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Spider Veins
Spider Vein Remedies
support hose with red shoes
Wearing Support Hose
Varicose Veins
Varicose Vein Remedies
🎄
🍂