Remedies for Worms in Dogs

Some pet owners prefer to treat worms with products and remedies other than medications from a vet. This is a guide about remedies for worms in dogs.

Filter Sort

Question: Tapeworm Remedies for Dogs

By Martin 1

My Yorkie has tapeworms and the vet is charging too much. What are some remedies to kill tape worms?

By Martin from Houston, TX

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By Pat Giles 959 Flag

November 7, 2006Best Answer

Go to a different vet! My vet charged $25 for one dog and $33 for the other - don't really know why, but they got different medications. That's a lot cheaper, tho, than what your vet quoted. By the way, they sold me the pills to give the dogs myself - I didn't have to pay them to dose the dogs.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By guest (Guest Post) Flag

November 7, 2006Best Answer

Go to a local Feed & Seed store or even some small private owned pharmacy, and ask for the medicine to treat tapeworms in dogs. The pharmacy we have sold me the meds for less than $3. You will have to know how much your dog weighs. That will determine which and how much meds it will need.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sherri 10 551 Flag

February 22, 2011Best Answer

I have worked for a Veterinarian for over 27 years and there is not a home remedy for tapeworms. Tapeworms are caused by fleas. Please apply advantage or frontline to your fur baby. Please take your baby to the Veterinarian for the proper medication to treat her. Good luck

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

thr601446 Flag

March 1, 2011Best Answer

If you value your dog's life, then she needs a doctor just like you do sometimes. In the summertime use something (Diatomacious earth or Frontline) to keep the fleas off of her so she doesn't get tapeworms in the first place. I hope you are aware that Tapeworms can and will kill a dog if not treated.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Organic Treatment for Worms in Small Dogs

Does anyone know of an organic (home remedy) for worms in dogs? I have tried several over the counter treatments and my Yorkie still has worms. I am disabled and can not afford to take him to the vet, and my vet will not let me make payments. It really hurts me to see my dog so uncomfortable. Please help!

By Janice I.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By mooma 1 4 Flag

July 9, 2011Best Answer

A breeder once told me he used cloves of garlic to rid his dogs of worms. Remove the skins and crush into food or feed whole pieces if your dog will eat them. Also try calling some different vets in your area. You will most likely find one who will accept a payment plan. You will most likely need a vet at some point, so it's worth the effort. Good luck!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Maya Lee 14 172 Flag

July 11, 2011Best Answer

I have used a product called diatomaceous earth for quite a while now. I bought it on the internet. It has to be food grade to use on animals. There is another grade which is used for swimming pools, etc. You sprinkle a little on the dog's food every day for a month. After that you only use it once a month, I think. It kills the worms with no effect on the dog. I swear by it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By NEWFIEGIRL 8 421 Flag

March 17, 2013Best Answer

Irrespective of the Dogs size ask your Veterinarian for Drontal Allwormer. You can give this to the animal yourself. There are several different kinds of worms. To be honest, for the amount of money you have spent buying "over the counter" products that have apparently proven useless, you could have bought the correct tablet and dosage for your Dog's size and weight. The situation will only get worse without correct treatment.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Home Remedies for Dog Worms

By Lora 2

What can I use at home to get rid of my dog's worms? I have spent lots of money on different dewormers from the store and still he has worms. I would like to try something from home. Please help.

By Lora from Rio Vista, CA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Ramona 10 Flag

March 3, 2011Best Answer, 1 found this helpful

Go to a feedstore and get a bag of diatomaceous earth. Call first and find out if it's sold in small sizes. It cost me $2 for a 1 pound bag.

It can be mixed in the animal's food or applied to its coat. It works and it's cheap:

"Pets:

In case a bug decides to take up residence in their fur. You can protect them and yourself with Fossil Shell Flour (diatomaceous earth). When lightly rubbed into their coats it is very effective against fleas, ticks, lice, and other pests on pet dogs, cats, and their premises. You can puff it into the soft furniture in your house, the rug and all over the basement too.

Diatomaceous Earth Kills Pests Naturally - It is a mineral dust mined from quarries that kills the insects when they come in contact with it and it does vaporize or go away over time. Once it's in place it works every time and it's nontoxic..

It can also be used as an organic wormer and will kill any worms or parasites the pets may have.

* Cows/Horses get 1-2 oz per day

* Sheep/Goats/Hogs get 1/2 oz per day

* Cats get 1/2 teaspoon per day

* Large Cats - 1 teaspoon

* Kittens - 1/4 teaspoon

* Dog 100 lbs + - 2 tablespoon

* 50 - 100lbs - 1 tablespoon

* Under 50 lbs - 1 teaspoons

* Mini dogs - 1/2 teaspoon ..." -

http://www.dirtworks.net/Diatomaceous-Earth.html

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Natural Remedy for Roundworms

Light brown puppy.My mom was given a puppy from our neighbor because it was either find someone or send it to the pound and my mom wouldn't let that happen. Recently, I've noticed, both in her feces and as she laying down, coming out of her rear end, some white larva looking worms (almost positive they're roundworms). I read on a separate site that you could try a home remedy and give her cloves to get rid of them, but it wasn't exactly specific on how much or how to feed them to her (whether to crush them up or whole), so what should I do?

By Kristina M.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By NEWFIEGIRL 8 421 Flag

September 30, 2013Best Answer

Take this sweet puppy to your Veterinarian.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Treating a Dog With Worms

By Carolyn B. 1

My dogs have these long skinny white worms in their poo. I was told that nicotine from cigarettes gets rid of worms. He said mix it in the can of food and the dogs will eat it and that it won't hurt them at all. Is that true?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By Robyn 376 753 Flag

August 8, 2015Best Answer, 1 found this helpful

Hi,

Those are roundworms. Go to any farm supply store or Tractor Supply store and get Nemex.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr ... -2-pyrantel-pamoate-oral-liquid-2-oz

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Abigail A. 15 1,046 Flag

August 9, 2015Best Answer

All types of nicotine plants are poisonous.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Treating a Dog with Worms

How do I manage my dog's worms without dog wormer?

By Andrea W from Stover, MO

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By Ce 4 120 Flag

September 8, 2013Best Answer

Food grade Diatomaceous Earth. Get it at your local feed store. Do an web search on DE for all the benefits.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Sherri 10 551 Flag

September 8, 2013Best Answer

Hello...

First of all, which worms do you want to treat? Tapeworms, Roundworms? There is a different medication for each. Please take your dog to his/her Veterinarian to find out which worms to treat. Bring a fresh stool sample with you, so your Veterinarian can evaluate which worms to treat.

Please be advised there is not an over the counter medication to treat any type of worms in a cat/dog. Please take him, so he can feel better, dogs can get very ill from having worms for any long period of time. I have worked for a Veterinarian for over 25 years.

Good luck...

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Worming a Puppy

white puppyI just bought an 8 week old, 3/4 Husky, 1/4 Shepherd puppy from a lady. She told me she dewormed it, but no shots. Is there anyway of knowing if she actually did deworming, as well how often should deworming be done? What is the lowest cost place possible to get the wormer, as I am a single mom with sole custody and tight on funds.

By Stacey

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By Susie21 17 Flag

February 24, 2015Best Answer

Usually a pup's 1st worming is at 2 weeks. Then at 4 or 6 weeks. It's not a big problem, the vet can tell if a worming is needed when you go for shots etc. I have no idea about vets in your country :) Enjoy your pet and good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Lizzyanny 9 1,256 Flag

February 26, 2015Best Answer

What a beautiful puppy. Do not forget shots that she needs right away. Parvo is common and deadly without shots, and is a terrible and painful death for the dog. You cannot skip her puppy shots. A vet can worm your puppy when you go for shots. Remember that any pet will have Vet bills. You cannot avoid it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Worming a Dog

We inherited a six year old Lab. She has worms in her stool. What would be the best meds to give her?

By Gayla

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Robyn 376 753 Flag

December 1, 2013Best Answer

Nemex is great to buy. Also the other thing is that tapeworms need the other kind of wormer. The safeguard wormer for dogs should get rid of tapeworms.

You can buy the safeguard dewormer for dogs at the feed supply store along with nemex as well. The safeguard has to be given three days in a row to get rid of hookworms. Safeguard is for the tapeworms that a dog will always have from fleas, and the nemex is for the other kind of worms.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Natural Home Remedy for Puppy's Worms

Hi, my puppy is 3-4 months old. My husband and I noticed 2 white flat worms on her butt. From what I read they're called tapeworms. So my question is how can you get rid of the parasites a natural way, without going to the vet? I love her dearly but low on money. I know the best way is the vet. Does someone know of another solution. Please help and thanks for all answers.

By Lacey GC

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Laurie B. 1 Flag

April 11, 2014Best Answer

Buy an over the counter dewormer and give a second dose in 2 weeks.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Puppy Has Worms

My baby Chihuahuas have worms; they look like sesame seeds. How do I get rid of them?

By Stephanie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Sherri 10 551 Flag

August 15, 2013Best Answer

Hello,

Please take your baby to his/her Veterinarian. It is probably time to start vaccinations anyway. Please take a stool sample with you so your Veterinarian can determine which worms they are and which medication to dispense to you.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Deworming Puppies

By bb27803 1

I have 4, 6 week old puppies that I have already dewormed 3 times. They are eating canned food twice a day and nursing on momma only when she lets 1 or 2, but not often as they have teeth. The little female sneezes a lot like when she gets an upset tummy. How long will it take to get rid of these worms and is it normal for them to try eat their feces? This is first time I've had this problem and I've had some pretty pups I've given away in last 2 yrs.

By bb27803

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Courtney F. 1 Flag

November 29, 2014Best Answer

Have you dewormed the mother dog? She may be passing them to the pups.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Dog Threw Up a Worm

By kirkroberts90 1

My female Pit threw up little white maggot looking worm. What can I do to treat? I don't get paid for 10-11 days. Help please.

By kirkroberts90

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Robyn 376 753 Flag

June 19, 2013Best Answer

Your dog has worms and the vet will give you something. They are more than likely roundworms. See if you have an ASPCA or Humane Society or Animal Shelter around you that might give him a dose of wormer and you could pay them back later.

When you get paid, you can take him to the vet and have them worm him.

If you still can't afford to go to the vets, then you need to do the deworming yourself, which I would use this product which is for roundworms and hookworms:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produ ... od_display.cfm?pcatid=1430&rel=1

Or you could use this one which is for roundwoms and hookworms:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=522

These above do not remove tapeworms, but the tape worns will be in the dogs stool, and they kind of look like little grains of rice that move.

The product to use for the tapeworms would be safeguard, http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=13555

It removes one type of tape worm. Also, after following directions on the box, you can also take in a stool sample to the vets and confirm that the worms are gone.

Blessings,

Robyn

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Bleeding After Deworming a Puppy

By amber wallwork 1

I just wormed my 5 month puppy and later in the day I noticed tiny spots of blood on the floor in his room. Is this normal?

By Amber from Australia

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By NEWFIEGIRL 8 421 Flag

August 16, 2013Best Answer

You never stated the Brand product used, dosage given, or who recommended this. Never purchase any internal products for your animal. Please take your dog to your Veterinarian because bleeding in any form needs to be determined by the professionals.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Getting Rid of Worms in Dogs

By Verla Redifer 3 1

I have 2 dogs and I have bought the Dog Worms 3. I gave the first dose and it has not killed the worms. I need to know when is it safe to give the second dose. I have tried the diatomaceous earth and it had no affect. I am desperate. The vets here want full payment and I cannot pay the 85.00 that they want. Please help.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By DCA 4 1,354 Flag

August 27, 2015Best Answer

There are several worm varieties that your dog might have. Some worms such as roundworms can be killed by "over the counter" worm medications. However, "over the counter" medications do not always work effectively because, very often, the dog owner chooses the wrong medication or does not provide the medication properly. If the problems continue, the only effective treatment should be with a veterinarian.

Other species of worms, such as heartworms, require ongoing veterinarian care for evaluation, tests and prescription medication, usually provided over time.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Treating a Puppy for Worms

My puppy vomited worms 2 days ago, and he is not eating anything, just water. Is it OK to give him dewormer even if he is not eating?

By Jean

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Abigail A. 15 1,046 Flag

January 28, 2015Best Answer

Yes, dewormer can and should be administered. They are given to shelter rescue dogs that are sick and not eating all the time.

However, if your dog has heartworms, dewormer won't kill them. Heartworm prevention is inexpensive and easy, but heartworm once contracted can damage the heart and has to be treated, expensively, by a vet. Have your dog checked for heartworm. It's a blood test.

It would have been really valuable to bring in the vomit sample so the vet would know exactly which worms to treat, but that didn't happen.They may have to do blood tests to find out. Does your puppy have all its shots? If it doesn't, set up an appointment to start the vaccinations as well.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Treating an Older Dog With Worms

My 16 year old German Shepherd/Pit Bull mix has worms. I called the vet and he told me to give him dewormer, but I don't want to give him harsh chemicals because of his age.
      What should I give him?

By Destiney B

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Abigail A. 15 1,046 Flag

November 25, 2014Best Answer

It's best to take a stool sample to the vet to determine which kind of worms. Your dog will only need a dose of one particular chemical for that worm, not all of them across the board.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Deworming Dogs

My dog is pooping out worms and they are crawling out the butt. They are long worms. What do I do?

By Mark

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Lizzyanny 9 1,256 Flag

August 15, 2013Best Answer

Take some of the worms to your Vet and he will give you medicine to get rid of the worms. Be careful about home remedies for worms, some can be very dangerous.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Worming My Puppy

Could worming my 12wk old puppy cause a little blood in the poo?

By Gillian

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Cheryl 3 63 Flag

June 9, 2012Best Answer

I don't think worming could cause blood in the stool. However it is a huge red flag for PARVO. Parvo is a very serious disease young puppies can get that can be fatal really fast. Get your puppy directly to a vet.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Treating Heart Worms

My three year old Catahoula Leopard dog has heart worms. Is there anything I can do for her at home for treatment instead of taking her to the vet because I don't have the money for that?

By Kelly from Port Charlotte, FL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Lizzyanny 9 1,256 Flag

February 24, 2014Best Answer

There is no heart worm treatment you can do at home. The treatment is difficult for the dog and must be done by a Vet. Don't wait too long. The longer you wait the harder it will be for your dog. Heart worm is ultimately fatal.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Having a Vet Worm My Dog

I've given my puppy wormer that kills 3 types of worms. It's been a couple of weeks and he still shows symptoms. I don't want to risk harming my puppy, but don't have a lot of money what so ever. How much does it cost to go to the vet for this?

By SL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Robyn 376 753 Flag

February 21, 2014Best Answer

Safeguard for dogs (you do it three days) and Nemex 2. Both at feed supply store as. You have to give both.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Getting Rid of Tapeworms Naturally

By jeanna 1

Is there a natural recipe for getting rid of tape worms?

By Jeanna from Bedford, IN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By vicki hood 4 563 Flag

Mismachado is absolutely right. Food grade only. Rid the house of fleas with dry Borax as fleas that are eaten or chewed on are the cause of tapes. Diatomaceous earth is very safe. Gets all intestinal worms. Will not eliminate heart worm. That needs very special care.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Remedies for Worms

By patty 1

Today I noticed my dog has worms. I don't get paid for 2 weeks. Is there a home remedy I can try til I get paid?

By Patty from Lebanon, MO

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By vicki hood 4 563 Flag

Best and natural is food grade diatomaceous earth. It is for intestinal worms.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Safe-Guard Equine Paste for Dog Worms

By surferrobin51 1 1

I looked and looked for alternative to treat my rescues for tapeworms and somewhere I came across a recommendation to use Safeguard for horses, then it took forever to get through that advice. I took the advice to use a dime to nickel size dosage of the paste for the size of my dogs (16 to 22 lbs), three days in a row. It worked way better than the expensive pills at the vet. My one little dog is 16 and has seizures, which stopped after I quit with the shots and flea meds and he was fine on it. It was like a miracle for us.

At Bahamatude, we are especially looking for alternatives to help pets in the out islands of the Bahamas where there is a choice, help yourself and the animals or go without a vet.

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Puppy With Roundworms

I gave my 7 week old puppy her wormer on Tuesday. She passed them through her stool that night, Wednesday she stopped eating and drinking and was vomiting. At least three times out of the many times she threw up she had a roundworm come out. I kept her hydrated and yesterday she bounced right back and was eating and drinking and playing. Today however she is back to not eating and drinking and she is vomiting and again passed at least 3 roundworms this way.

The wormer says to only give once and then again in 14 days. Is it safe to give her another dose? I am doing the same process as I did on Wednesday to keep her hydrated. I will be getting her to the vet in the morning, but need to know if there is anything else I can do for her at the moment or if I should give her more of the worm medication.

By Concerned Puppy Owner

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Abigail A. 15 1,046 Flag

She had tons of worms. Just keep her hydrated. She may not be able to handle another dose right now. Tell the vet what's happening tomorrow and he or she will tell you what to give and what not to give.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Treating a Puppy With Worms

My 3 month old puppy has worms. I gave her some Pro Sense. Should I take her to the vet?

By Ismael L

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,354 Flag

If you had worms, wouldn't you want correct medical treatment? Pro Sense is specifically for round worms in dogs. Are you certain the worms your puppy has are roundworms and the treatment you have provided is correct?

Your puppy is very young and has not yet built up a good resisitance to this world's possible medical problems. So, if you are not providing the correct treatment, your puppy will not improve, may be exposed to other medical ills and may need more expensive treatment down the line.

Suggest you bring your puppy to your vet immediately to identify and treat the problem.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Getting Rid of Tape Worms in a Puppy

black puppyJust right at 2:07am my 1 month old pup needed to go. So I took him out and I saw little white worms in his poop so at first I was curious then I googled it, but it didn't help as much. I am worried about how could I get rid of them. Will it kill him? Someone please help me.

By Mia R.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,354 Flag

Please take your dog to a vet for a diagnosis and treatment. It would be very difficult for anyone else to help you as you do not know exactly what the dog's problem is and the dog may need prescriptive medication to cure the problem.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Treating a Puppy for Worms

My 5 month old puppy has worms. They only show up in his poo and he is behaving as normal. He was treated for worms at the vet every 2 weeks until he was 10 weeks old, and every month since then. Why has the worming not worked? His last treatment was 2 weeks ago. When can I reworm? Tapeworms/roundworms?

By Zoe

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By NEWFIEGIRL 8 421 Flag

The person you should be asking these questions is your current Veterinarian. If the prescribed treatment is obviously not working ask why. Alternative change your Vet. Good luck

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Getting Rid of Worms in a Puppy

My vet found whip and hook worms. What do I do?

By Chance from FL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By NEWFIEGIRL 8 421 Flag

Change your Vet if their diagnosis is worms but they can't treat them.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Giving a Puppy Medicine for Worms

white and black puppy on lapI was wondering if it is OK to give a 5 month old puppy worm medicine after just giving a dose 6 days ago. She still has worms and I can't afford take her to vet for 2 weeks.

By Mary from Dallas, TX

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Frugal Sunnie 11 1,697 Flag

If you can't afford to take your puppy to the vet for another two weeks, at least ring to the vet office and ask if it's OK to give the pup more worming meds.

None of us can answer because we don't know what you've already given your dog. If you were given medicine at the last visit, there may be some really good reasons your vet should be consulted before giving more - you might cause your puppy serious harm otherwise.

If it was an over-the-counter medication you bought in a shop, re-read the directions to get your answer. (Still, it's probably not a good idea to re-dose without checking with the vet first)

If you are a regular client of your vet office there should be no problem (or charge) for you to ring and ask a question, most vets will be glad to answer - especially if the answer could mean life or death for your puppy.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Dog Has Worms

My Shipoo has white worms in his stool, I give him monthly meds. Why is this happening?

By Mary from PA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By jean leiner 15 411 Flag

Probably because the med you are giving is not effective against the type of worms the dog has. This calls for a vet visit or at least a vet examination of a stool sample and a different medication. Hope you are able to solve the problem.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Dog Acting Sick After Being Wormed

I dewormed my eight month old Rott with D-Worm combo for round worms, hook worm, and tape worms. It's been two days and now he is still acting sluggish and not eating. He just wants to lay and eat dirt. He sleeps all the time and he shows symptoms of still having worms of some sort. He is licking his paws constantly.

By Nakye

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Sherri 10 551 Flag

Hello,

Was this a medication dispensed by your Veterinarian? If not, you should take him to your Veterinarian for an exam, not eating can be very serious. How did you know which type of worms he had/has? Did you take a fecal sample to your Vet so he could put the sample under a microscope to determine which worm to treat? Your Veterinarian will dispense the proper medication. The medication is given according to the weight of your dog. Please take him in.... Good luck, by the way there is NOT an over the counter medication to rid your pet of any type of worm, it must be given by your Vet.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Home Remedy for Worming Dogs

By Hollie 1

How can I deworm a puppy without paying an expensive vet? Isn't there a place I can purchase the deworming solution? I am fostering a stray and already have two dogs that can get contaminated by the foster. I do not want this to happen, but cannot afford the vet bill right now. What do I do?

By Hollie from Bossier, LA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Frances Adams 11 554 Flag

We have 8 dogs, most of them working dogs, and I do most of the medicating myself.

It depends on the type of worms they have. I use Pyrantel liquid wormer. It is available at Walmart in a small size, and at most feed stores in a larger bottle. Just follow the label directions. It doesn't work on all worms, so be sure that you are treating the correct kind.

Best of luck to you!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Dog Vomiting and Not Eating After Worming

My dog got wormed two days ago and since yesterday he has been vomiting and hasn't been eating. He has been taking water. How do I help him?

By Ellen

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Worming a Puppy

I have given my 14 week puppy a whole worming tablet by mistake will this harm him?

By Julie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Treating Dogs for Round Worms

My puppy has round worms and I got her dewormer. Can my other two dogs still get the round worms from the puppy?

By Jasmine

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

A veterinarian holding a dog.
        Pets Dogs AdviceFebruary 24, 2013
        ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
        Worm in the Lawn
        Getting Rid of Worms in the Lawn
        growing tomatoes
        Worms Eating Tomatoes
        cat
        Remedies for Worms in Cats
        A dog and its owner.
        Can Humans Catch Worms From Dogs?
        © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 12, 2016 at 11:39:32 PM on 10.0.0.57 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestions
        NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
        Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
        BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
        CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings