Remedy for Bad Tasting Water

Boy With Bad Tasting Water
Filtering you water is the best way to ensure you get rid the bad taste in your water. This is a guide about remedy for bad tasting water.

I have a brand new side by side, with ice maker, and water in the door. From day 1 I have had bad tasting water. After 5 days, the tech changed the filter. The first day it was OK. Today I have the same problem. Sometimes the water is also bad from my faucet. The water department came out and checked the water, no problem. What is my problem? Thank you.

By Helen

Best Answer

My first thought would be the fridge. It's probably the new plastic. I used to work in a fridge factory in high school and I know that nasty smell. I'd also tell you to take a sample to a certified water depot and get it tested.

Since you did that and nothing seems to be the matter, the next thing I'd say to do is to maybe ask one of your neighbors for a sample. If theirs tastes good, then you know the problem is contained in your home. Next, does the water taste the same throughout the house? You said once in a while for the sink but I mean the whole house. If not, then the problem is contained in your fridge and it's plumbing.

Maybe your water is full of iron or sulfur don't drink it. Use bottled water,this can cause high blood pressure, and clogged arteries.