Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

I'm 21, but I have really bad dark circles under my eyes due to heredity and chronic iron-deficiency anemia. I've tried quite a few products and nothing seems to work at all!

I have no puffiness, in fact my undereyes are slightly sunken because of high cheekbones. Does anyone have any (preferably cheaper) solutions that actually work?

By Jennie from Tempe, AZ

Answers:

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

Try eye creams containing caffeine (they help dilate blood vessels, which are the main causes of dark undereye circles). Cover FX concealer is also really great for hiding circles. (08/29/2010)

By mollyring

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

Call your local Avon dealer, they have a product that a co-worker used to swear by. Good luck! (08/30/2010)

By yoder178

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

Get rested. Learn new make up tricks and get your health treated. And don't think that every one else notices it all the time. It may be a big issue cause you see it and know it. (08/30/2010)

By T&T Grandma

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

Purchase a high quality grapeseed oil. Dab a little each night before bed. (08/31/2010)

By theshrimp

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

Try heating a Chamomile tea bag and then cooling it in the refrigerator. Place a bag on each eye and relax for 15 minutes. The Chamomile tea works as an anti-inflammatory and will fix the darkness, albeit temporary. The first time I did it could feel the skin contracting. Amazing! (09/06/2010)

By Enchanted Angel

Remedy for Dark Circles Under Eyes

I have read some articles about this, I have noticed it in myself. Try drinking more water than usual. It certainly can't hurt and it doesn't cost a thing. It can be contributed from dehydration. (09/12/2010)

By mamaeverett

Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Dark Circles Under Eyes
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Woman massaging her eyes
Remedies for Bags Under Your Eyes
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🎄