Remedy for Dry Hard Diabetic Feet

Can you tell me what lotions I can use for diabetic feet that will soften my feet and make them feel normal again or creams that can be use also?

By M J

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Try a pan or big bowl of warm water and Epson Salts - soak for a bit and then scrub (if you have foot scrubber or use a rough wash cloth). Should help quite a bit! God Bless!

I am diabetic too and had the worst dry area on my right foot. People (friends) commented on how awful it looked. About 3 nights a week I would put Vaseline on and cotton socks, but it didn't help. I bought expensive diabetic foot cream. It didn't help. I tried coconut oil. Finally I read a blog that said try Gold Bond Ultimate Cream (about $6.00 a tube at WalMart). It worked! Best thing I have ever tried. In 3 nights of use, my foot was about 50% better. I hope it works for you too.

Good old petroleum jelly works for me. It is cheap and easy to use. I put it on my feet, wrap in cling wrap and wear old socks over them. In the morning the jelly will be absorbed and your feet a lot softer. Just be careful if you need to get out of bed at night. Your feet will be slippery.

Answer

Foot Care Tips and Tricks
Foot Care Tips and Tricks
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes Hands and FeetJuly 27, 2013
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Causes of Dry Hands and Feet
Dog's paw, showing pads.
Remedies for Your Pet's Dry Feet
Smelly Dog Paw
Remedy for Smelly Dog Feet
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 12, 2016 at 5:11:26 AM on 10.0.1.75 in 325 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.