Remedy for Itching Mosquito Bites

What is the best product to use on mosquito bites? Alcohol just doesn't work well, nor does CVS Itch Relief Spray.

By Karen from Boynton Beach, FL

Feedback:

Vinegar

My husband just told me to put white vinegar on the bites. I didn't have white vinegar so I used apple cider vinegar.

By metroplex

AfterBite

AfterBite, the itch eraser, is real good. You can find it in the first aid section at Wal-mart.

By Hate Litter

Bactine

I have used Bactine on New England mosquito bites and it is very effective. It is also great on sunburns and kids boo boo's because it doesn't sting when you put it on!

By D Caisse

Ammonia

I use ammonia on a q-tip, after discovering that Afterbite is basically ammonia. Learned this from a fellow camper and I left my afterbite home. Worked like a charm!

By chrissy1313

Mosquito Bite Remedies
Mosquito Bite Remedies
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
Mosquito Bites
Treating Insect Bites and Stings
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
Chigger on Leaf
Remedies for Chigger Bites
🎄