Remedy for Roaches

How do I get rid of cockroaches apart from pest sprays?

By Ashwin from Suva, Fiji

Answers:

Remedy for Roaches

Put borax behind furniture and at doors inside and out. (03/29/2010)

By kffrmw88

Remedy for Roaches

I found a product that has worked wonders for me. Living in the SE USA we have always had bad problems with roaches. And I've tried everything, including the Borax that so many people suggest. But with pets in the house, Borax can be dangerous for them.

What I found was Combat Platinum Roach Killing Gel. I buy it at Walmart in the household bug repellent section. It comes in a tube similar to a syringe. You apply a small amount along the places where the roaches travel.

I started using it last August, and within a week of first putting it down, we had no more roaches at all. And I haven't seen one since. Now that warm weather is returning (as will be the roaches) I'll be putting some more down. I will clean up the old and put new down about once a month. (03/30/2010)

By Cricketnc

Remedy for Roaches

I put out the black 'hotel' squares in strategic places like: under fridge, under stove, under sink, in back of several drawers, in corner of living room, bedroom, etc. I put a sticker with the date on it that I put them out. Every three or four months I replace them all. Once gone, they stay gone. (03/30/2010)

By knitter926

Getting Rid of Cockroaches, Woman about to hit a cockroach with a frying pan.
Getting Rid of Cockroaches
Cockroach on a wooden surface
Getting Rid of Cockroaches in an Apartment
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
🎉
🎄