Remembering Usernames and Passwords

I had a difficult time keeping track of my computer passwords. I had kept a file on my computer to refer back to as needed but I had to search back through all the passwords and websites. I purchased a "Telephone/Address Book". I use a pen to enter websites in alphabetical order and a pencil to enter ID name and/or password (due to a few sites that require you to change the password frequently for security) I can store the book away for security. Life is easier with the address book. Hope this helps someone.

By Diane from Myrtle Beach, SC

Answers:

Remembering Usernames and Passwords

Thanks, I'm always lost. GREAT IDEA (02/09/2008)

By GRINGA

Remembering Usernames and Passwords

Good ideas. I have mine written on a sheet of paper here somewhere. Better if I put them on 3x5 inch cards and filed them in my recipe box. (02/10/2008)

By Jantoo

Remembering Usernames and Passwords

My son installed Password Corral 4.0 on my computer. It's a place where I can store my website accounts and the passwords for them so I won't get mixed up. Hope this works. Also if you put a search on Google for password protection help there's a lot of information there also. Hope this helps. (03/03/2008)

By BonsterBonnie

Computer login window.
Remembering Usernames and Passwords
Remembering Your Glasses
Remembering Your Glasses
Closeup of Pills in Weekly Medication Organizer
Remembering to Take Medicine
Cars in a parking lot.
Remembering Where You Parked
A man looking at his smartphone calendar.
Remembering Appointments
🎄