Remembering Usernames and Passwords

I had a difficult time keeping track of my computer passwords. I had kept a file on my computer to refer back to as needed but I had to search back through all the passwords and websites. I purchased a "Telephone/Address Book". I use a pen to enter websites in alphabetical order and a pencil to enter ID name and/or password (due to a few sites that require you to change the password frequently for security) I can store the book away for security. Life is easier with the address book. Hope this helps someone.

By Diane from Myrtle Beach, SC

Remembering Usernames and Passwords

Thanks, I'm always lost. GREAT IDEA (02/09/2008)

Remembering Usernames and Passwords

Good ideas. I have mine written on a sheet of paper here somewhere. Better if I put them on 3x5 inch cards and filed them in my recipe box. (02/10/2008)

By Jantoo

Remembering Usernames and Passwords

My son installed Password Corral 4.0 on my computer. It's a place where I can store my website accounts and the passwords for them so I won't get mixed up. Hope this works. Also if you put a search on Google for password protection help there's a lot of information there also. Hope this helps. (03/03/2008)

By BonsterBonnie

Computer login window.
Remembering Usernames and Passwords
Remembering Your Glasses
Remembering Your Glasses
Closeup of Pills in Weekly Medication Organizer
Remembering to Take Medicine
Cars in a parking lot.
Remembering Where You Parked
A man looking at his smartphone calendar.
Remembering Appointments