Remembering Your Tips for ThriftyFun

When I think of a tip I would like to submit in the Tips Contest, I file it in the computer. I have a folder named Thrifty Tips, then files for requests, submissions and even one with the web links to what I need.

Then, before I close out an issue of Thrifty Tips, I check to make sure my file folders are empty before I move on to other e-mail. The reason this is so handy for me is that I might think of a tip I would like to pass along, but the time it would take to put it together may be prohibitive at that moment so I do just enough of the tips as I think of them to remind me later on, save them and file, and flesh out later before submitting them at another time when it works for me.

By Ronsan from Southwest Missouri

Remembering Your Tips for ThriftyFun
ThriftyFun
Using ThriftyFun
Remembering Your Glasses
Remembering Your Glasses
Natural Cleaning Products
Thrifty Cleaning Ideas
A man looking at his smartphone calendar.
Remembering Appointments
🎉
🎄