Remove Grease and Oil from Appliances

Use a spray bottle with straight white vinegar to clean greasy residue off appliances in your kitchen.

Answers:

Remove Grease and Oil from Appliances

Thanks for this tip! I had a mishap with grease while baking today. I was able to clean the bottom of my oven rather quickly after soaking it with white vinegar. I couldn't believe how easy the grease came off! (07/26/2007)

By gypsyartist

Remove Grease and Oil from Appliances

I use Lysol Disinfecting Wipes to clean the top and underside of my stove hood. It gets the greasy build up off with almost no elbow grease at all. I wipe them down every day, then once a week I use 409 and clean it good, then wipe it with a Lysol wipe again. Usually when I do this, the cloth I use the 409 with comes away clean because the Lysol wipes have kept it clean all week.

Also after cleaning my counters every night, I wipe them down with Lysol wipes too. Counters, tables, and appliances. Gets rid of germs and leaves a nice fresh smell in the kitchen. I also use them in the bathrooms too. (01/04/2010)

By Cricketnc

Remove Grease and Oil from Appliances
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Disposing of Used Motor Oil, Used Motor Oil in a Gallon Jug
Disposing of Used Motor Oil
dirty garage floor
Removing Oil Stains from Garage Floor
cleaning grease off wallpaper
Cleaning Grease Off Wallpaper
🎉
🎄