Removing Blue Fabric Dye from White Jeans

I washed a pair of white jeans in the washer, after I had just washed a new navy blue load of pants, and the white pair came out light blue. I've since washed the white pair with a combo of Clorox, borax, Tide, vinegar, and a splash of rubbing alcohol. That didn't work. I'm currently trying RIT color remover in hot water. How long should I soak it?
Help?

Soak it in the hottest water you can overnight.

I have had good luck with hydrogen peroxide as a color remover.

Try rit dye remover per the instructions. Remember hot water shrinks if it is cotton.

Dryers will set color and so will vinegar. Anytime you don't want something to fade, you wash it in vinegar. So, since you used vinegar already, it might not all come out.

It sounds like you have suffered a dye transfer laundry mishap. This woman wrote some great tips on this issue http://www.stai … lor-remover.html

Aside from that, the RIT product has great results. They say soak for up to 30 minutes.

THis woman found a more affordable product called White Bright. She also shows good before and after pictures. http://www.oneg … his-cami-be.html

The dollar General sells this clearer called LAs totally awesome. It is yellow .... We use that to get grease out of my dad's work clothes

I have noticed a product in the laundry section of the store..... I cannot think of it right now but yo will see it when going.. it is a well named product.... also can soak in a solution of white vinegar.