Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

How can I remove burnt spaghetti sauce from a stainless steel pan. I have tried hot boiling water, adding oil to the hot boiling water and now vinegar. Nothing is working. Help.

Pattyb65

Answers:

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

Try putting some water in the pan, add a few drops of Dawn dishwashing liquid. Bring it to a boil, simmer for about 5 minutes. While it is simmering, use a plastic spatula (pancake turner) and gently scrap the bottom of the pan. Good luck. (04/15/2008)

By Marnita

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

Make a thick paste of baking soda and water and then scrub it with a scrubby pad. (04/15/2008)

By tthompson

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

Add a couple teaspoons of salt to a little water in the bottom of the pan and cook it on your stove top. (04/16/2008)

By tms421

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

Try Easy Off. (04/16/2008)

By Mitra

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

I put hot boiling water in the pot, add a laundry softener sheet and let it sit over night. It always comes right clean the next morning. Good luck. (04/16/2008)

By Thissie

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

Do this in garage; do not inhale ammonia fumes. Take a large garbage bag, place pot in bag add little water and 2 cups of ammonia twist and close bag.

Leave in bag 8 to 24 hours. Careful when opening not to inhale fumes.
Should be able to remove easily, wash thoroughly when finished. Similar to placing a bowl of ammonia in oven over night.

Hope this helps. (04/16/2008)

By Patti

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

I had luck with putting vinegar in the pot and bringing it to a boil. As it evaporates I kept adding more till I used the whole quart. Then I turned it off and let set overnight. The next day it came off beautifully. This was in my new pressure cooker. I was afraid I had ruined it. I'm still using it now. (04/16/2008)

By Bev

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

Use a fine steel wool. (04/16/2008)

By mom-from-missouri

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

Add baking soda and water and let it remain on the stove plate after it is shut off and after a few hours it is easy to clean. Good luck. (04/17/2008)

By Anita

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan

I have had great success with different foods burnt in pans by using Cola. Just put enough cola to cover the bottom of the pan and heat to boiling. Let sit until cooled down and the burn wipes right away. You will see the burnt particles eroding away as the cola begins to boil. Good luck. (04/18/2008)

By Jo50mom

Removing Burnt Spaghetti Sauce From Pan
Peanut Sauce Recipes, Pork satay with peanut sauce dip.
Peanut Sauce Recipes
Spaghetti Sauce in Terracota Pot
Spaghetti Sauce Tips and Tricks
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Peter Pan Costume
🎉
🎄