Removing Candle Wax from Wall

I would like to know how to get candle wax off the bathroom wall.

Answers:

Removing Candle Wax from Wall

First, scrape off as much of the wax as possible. Then put a few layers of white paper towels then a layer of foil over the spots and iron with a clothes iron. The heat from the iron should help melt the wax which will then be absorbed by the paper towel. You may need a helper to keep everything in place while ironing. (01/03/2004)

By ThriftyFun

Removing Candle Wax from Wall

Many other websites I have been to say to use a hair dryer and then wipe off and then use either bleach solution or vinegar and water to remove color === I know by my stove steam helped when used my stove later and then it wiped off better. (12/19/2004)

By JoD

Removing Candle Wax from Wall

You should use a hair dryer on the highest setting and have a damp towel to wipe the running wax.
(02/06/2005)

By TinaB

Removing Candle Wax from Wall

I have a red wax stain on the tile board in my bathroom. I have scraped the wax off, but the red stains are still there. We've tried Comet, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, a vinegar solution, and a phosphoric acid cleaner. Any other suggestions? Or is it time to consider them permanent additions to our bathroom? (06/08/2005)

By shanniesue2

removing wax inside microwave

How do I remove wax from inside my microwave? (11/27/2005)

By julie

Removing Candle Wax from Wall

A hot blow dryer works excellent. Hold blow dryer on high next to wax and wipe with paper towel. Comes right off. (12/31/2005)

By Gloria

Removing Candle Wax from Wall

HELP!
I spilled red candle wax and it got everywhere.
the wall, the speakers, DVD's, CD's, and a tiny tiny bit on the carpet.

I need help, NOW!
b4 my mom gets home! (03/17/2006)

By Emm&Sara

Removing Candle Wax from Wall

Thank you for all of the people who suggested the hair drying trick it worked great so now if we ever move out of this apartment you have saved us from getting quite the fine! Thank you and for anyone who needs wax out of the carpet lay a towel down and use your I ran over top of that it melt the wax and the towel absorbs it! (03/31/2006)

By Rebecca

Removing Candle Wax microwave

You can put a little cooking oil in the microwave and wipe it really hard with a paper towel. For the plate in the microwave try putting a small towel on top and iron it the wax should stick to the cloth. (09/11/2006)

By nemo

Removing Candle Wax from Wall

Scrape off all the wax you can, and then take sandpaper to it to remove the color. After that if you have any extra paint that matches you should be able to touch it up, if not just paint over the whole wall.

Editor's Note: You can try the iron and paper bag or paper towel trick also. If you paint over the area, make sure ALL of the wax is gone or the paint won't stick. (12/13/2006)

By Joe

Removing Candle Wax from Wall

I melted wax in my microwave and it went all over the walls...and i got rid of it but ever since then my microwaves been smelling like burnt plastic every time I use it...and the base where the plate turns is burnt...and its burnt the center of the turning plate...does it have anything to do with the wax? Please help me (05/28/2007)

By layla

Removing Potpourri Wax from Wall
Pillar candles on a glass plate with river rocks.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Walls
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
candle
Cleaning Candle Wax from Upholstery
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
🎄
🍂