Removing Cat Hair from Bedding

I have a long hair cat that thinks my bed is hers. Every time I wash and dry the comforter her hair is left like pills that one may see on a favorite sweater. What do I do outside of getting rid of the cat?

I can't take a picture because I do not have a camera.

By Julie G.

Answers

I too have a long haired black cat, and her favorite place to sleep is on the guest room bed. I have found if I tumble the comforter in the dryer for about 5 minutes before washing it, it removes a lot of the hair, cutting down on those annoying "pills". Then I just pick the remaining few off.

White Folder Comforter
Cleaning Comforters
Home and Garden Cleaning Linens and BlanketsOctober 8, 2013
Bedding in a laundry basket.
Uses for Old Bedding
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 9:45:02 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.